Tuesday 13 December 2011

Ice skating n memorable day~

Ahh~woke up at 9am n woke my hubby up 1st..then prepare go ice skating~~we ate mcdonald breakfast with my hubby's fren when we all met..after that..it's show time..ICE SKATING~arrr it had been around 2 years i nvr skate..it's my second time..nervous nervous~~arr..malu in front of my hubby's fren =(..haha now only i know every 2 hours they have to clear the skate area..ok la..i didnt disappoint my hubby..i think at least i know how to skate a little bit ba? LITTLE BIT only arr xD..we skate until 3 or 4 something..then my hubby meh meh me n went to asian avenue to eat porridge..weeeeeeeee <3 but he meh till tired d..so let me down..ahhaha i wonder is it i too fat xD..haha a real porridge..not the handphone porridge that type o xD haha then we go went n had a movie unexpectedly on 7pm..the muppets..-.- i also duno wats the movie talking about..i'm juz busy lying on my hubby n slp xDD..it's alrdy late after the movie..so i went back home at 9pm xD..TT my hand muscle is pain due to i hold my hubby's hand too tight..HAHAH i sket la~~fell down twice but ok with it xDD nvm..i will try harder next time..wait me..xD
And also..it's a special day for me..*shhhhh* dun tell xD

No comments:

Post a Comment