Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas~

Woke up in the early morning : 6am n prepare go for bicycle ride with hubby n his cousins..we reach taman pertanian at 8.30 due to keep going the wrong way hahahaha..each of us get one bicycle n ride..hahaha i duno how to control the bicycle's gear -.-..hehe lucky hubby teach me xD..-.-..i was the slowest among they all..haha coz i am steady! xDD when i was going all the way down to reach the station..my hubby was coming up n we crushed -.-..LOL my leg hurted..hubby also=(..but mine more serious la..hahahaha..then we go n wait for the bus to visit the four seasons house..i have no seat although my leg is hurted -.-
Here it is~
Before go in the four seasons room..We took pic with this little christmas tree hahaha sry it's a little bit blurr..c the cute snowman patung..so cuteeeee~~
hahaha..two little cute penguin inside..cute agn~~lol..inside was really cold..the temperature was -6.03 or lower..i was struggling inside -.-..at last i cant tahan n came out from the room early..hahahha..(i went back home n keep sneezing xD)
After that..it's alrdy 1pm..we went to puchong n had our wan tan mee in 顺兴..hahaha after that..only me n my hubby went to mid valley to pak toh..HAHAHA christmas ma..eeeeeeee around 8pm we went to sushi king agn n have our dinner..weeeeeeeeee <3
hahaha one of the pic i like..xD..btw we fast fast eat finish be4 i get my ebi ten due to my mum's call =((..my tempura~~~arrrrr~nvm la =)..it's still will be the greatest christmas i ever had..thank you my hubby..Iloveyou <3

No comments:

Post a Comment