Friday 9 December 2011

A fun day ^^

Yesterday went out with my hubby to pyramid..met von san around 12 something..first..due to my hungry stomach..we went to asian avenue food street to search for food..agn..the waiter gv me wrong meal which is spicy agn!!! omg -.-..we met amanda n pamela thr when we were eating xD..wonder y never saw sing peng o.o..after that darling brought me to etude house, sasa, elianto to search for nail polish thingy..hahaha my hubby nt dare go in etude hse due to the place is toooo pinky xD..after we bought our thing..we went to mcdonald n darling help me painted my nails ^^..i saw beloved hubby like a bit boring..sry so much ya xDD after done polishing my nails darling go back home le..so me n my hubby went to watch movie 'magic to win'..nt bad..shocked wu chun in the movie too!! xD..around 7.30 i back home le..sing peng tell me abt her hair problem hahaha..n that time only i know she went pyramid too..juz i didnt c her..hahaha gonna plan next outing~weeeeeeeeeeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment