Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Eve~

It's christmas eve today~haha of coz i will go out n celebrate with my hubby..but unfortunately..he have to go back earlier today coz he having a wedding dinner =(..but it's ok..we still enjoyed by watching movie in imax cinema..the screen was so big~n the chair is so comfortable..hahaha..the chair will shake when thr is BOOM BOOM sound from the movie..haha the movie we watched today was mission impossible 4: ghost protocol xD..eeeee we went home around 5.30..after i went home..i cant wait to open the christmas present that given by my hubby..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee a hse with biscuits..ahhahah btw i am nt really interested with biscuit..hahaha..anyway still have to thx my hubby for always be my side for me <3
And last..happy christmas eve~
haha..i have a new hair style~weeeeeeeeeeeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment